I have the privilege of travelling to San Francisco, CA for a special Autodesk event being held in the Autodesk Gallery at One Market next Thursday (March 25, 2010). There I will be among a group of AutoCAD bloggers who will meet with the AutoCAD Teams at Autodesk during what is sure to be an incredible day of technical insights and more. Part of our day will include getting a front-row seat to an exclusive live webcast you too can attend with Autodesk CEO Carl Bass and Senior Vice President Amar Hanspal as they discuss updates to Autodesk’s portfolio of design software for the AEC, manufacturing and general design industries.
Here’s the full list of bloggers attending the event next week:
- Michael Beall ~ http://www.cadtutor.net/corner/
- Brian Benton ~ http://CAD-a-Blog.com
- David Cohn ~ http://cadman-do.blogspot.com/
- Donnie Gladfelter ~ https://www.thecadgeek.com/
- Mark Kiker ~ http://www.caddmanager.com/CMB/
- RK McSwain ~ http://cadpanacea.com/
- Melanie Perry ~ http://mistressofthedorkness.blogspot.com/
- Curt Moreno ~ http://www.kungfudrafter.com/
- Barry Ralphs ~ http://www.opendcl.com
- Dean Saadallah ~ http://LTisACAD.blogspot.com
As you can probably imagine, anytime you get that many CAD Geeks in the same place at the same time, an explosion of blogs is sure to follow. With that said, you’ll surely want to follow each of us on twitter, and subscribe to our RSS feeds. You can find me on twitter @thecadgeek, and subscribe to my RSS feed here.